Patricia Szczebak is a wife, mother, grandmother, writer, and teacher whose work can best be described by the words of Henri Nouwen:
“My greatest vocation is to share the glimpses of God I have been allowed to catch.”
Pat’s Work, Present to Past:
- Freelance editor and writer
- Author of stories for children
- Children’s editor for Pauline Book and Media
- Presenter of various faith formation workshops for schools and parishes
- Catholic school theology teacher and campus minister
- Public middle school teacher of science and history
- Parish faith formation director
- Family liturgy and Children’s Liturgy of the Word director
- Elementary school teacher
- Bachelor of Arts in Education from Westfield State University
- Master of Arts in Ministry from St. John Seminary in Boston.
Pat prays, writes, and reads in Massachusetts, sharing the blessings of everyday joy with her husband, five grown children, their wonderful spouses, and her extraordinarily gifted grandchildren.